We live in a rural area. The nearest neighborhood playground is a considerable drive, so we like to find activities to keep us busy on the farm. My son is also an only child, I have to participate in most of his activities. Gabe is 4.5, so it can be a challenge to find something that both of us enjoy. We love anything that involves tossing, throwing, or rolling a ball. Gabe and I were excited to hear about the Fruit Shoot #StuntHunt.
If you purchase a 6-pack of Fruit Shoot or 6 individual bottles you can send in for a free Waboba ball.
We combined one of our favorite fruit drinks with one of our favorite activities, and entered it in the Fruit Shoot #StuntHunt video challenge.
Here is how the challenge works:
- Pick up a few of your favorite Fruit Shoot drinks and any ol’ ball will do.
- Make up a game or a stunt using the Fruit Shoot drinks and your ball.
- Video it and upload to Fruit Shoot (both can be done with a smartphone, no fancy equipment necessary). The video must be shot in landscape mode and not portrait (don’t hold your camera phone upright). The video can’t be more than 30 seconds long.
- Fun isn’t optional! It is also a great form of exercise.
- Have your friends and family vote for your video on the Fruit Shoot Stunt Hunt page.
- One video per week will be selected and will receive special Hollywood style special effects.
- You get a coupon for a free bottle of Fruit Shoot instantly for registering.
What is your child’s favorite drink and playtime activity?