I’d be rich if I had a dollar for every time someone told me that they, “wished they had my curly hair.” I would always politely say thank you, and whisper, “no you don’t,” under my breath. Curly hair can be a blessing and a curse; humidity is not friendly to a curly-haired girl. My hair isn’t easily straightened and it generally doesn’t stay straight long. I was excited when SheSpeaks contacted me asking if I wanted to review the Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight product line.
- Step 1: Wash hair with Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Shampoo and follow with Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Conditioner. Towel dry hair and comb through.
- Step 2: Apply Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother to damp hair, by working it through from the mid-shaft through the ends of hair.
- Step 3: Apply Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight. Depending on hair length and thickness, start by using approximately a small coin sized drop of Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight styling creme on towel-dried, still-damp hair, applying it one section at a time.
- Step 4: Blow-dry hair straight using the brush of your choice. Flat iron if desired.
- Aveda on Twitter: @Aveda
- Aveda on Instagram: instagram.com/aveda
- Aveda on Facebook: www.facebook.com/aveda
- Aveda on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aveda
- Product Link: http://www.aveda.com/product/5250/30649/Collections/Smooth-InfusionTM/smooth-infusion-naturally-straight/index.tmpl