My family loves pasta salad, and they prefer that it is made at home. I created this pasta salad recipe after receiving a delicious bottle of Pylian Estates olive oil through Fitfluential. This recipe has a variety of fruits and vegetables, with the addition of fresh herbs and mild mozzarella that allows the flavor of the cold pressed olive oil to shine through. I took this dish to one of our Thanksgiving dinners and I had several family members ask for the recipe.
Pylian Estates olive oil is a cold pressed imported olive oil; the olives are grown, processed, and barreled in Pylos, Greece. They exclusively use koroneiki olives which are cold processed with no added chemicals. This allows the oil to preserve all of the beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, and micronutrients. The bottle is labeled with the harvest and preservation date so you know exactly when your olive oil was made.
- 16 ounces cooked/rinsed good quality pasta
- ¼ cup diced cilantro
- 1 diced mango
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup assorted diced sweet peppers
- ½ clove garlic minced
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground sea salt
- ¼ cup Pylian Estates olive oil
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta following package instructions and drain.
- While the pasta is cooling, chop all of your vegetables and herbs. Dice mozzarella cheese into small cubes.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, vegetables, herbs, cheese, and olive oil, mix well. Sea salt and black pepper can be added to taste.
- Recipe can be cut in half to serve smaller crowds, or try adding chicken, pork, or shrimp to make it a main course.
If you want to find out more about Pylian Estates olive oil or to order a bottle you can visit their website here.
What dishes do you make to serve a large crowd?
Disclaimer: I received product or compensation for this post however all opinions contained herein are my own.