My family and I celebrate St. Patrick’s Day every year. I can trace my family back to Ireland, and I enjoy learning about that part of my heritage. This year I decided to create a printable/canvas that I could hang in my house year round to honor my Irish ancestry. I love this old Irish blessing. I used Canva and my Cricut Explore, and I created this beautiful canvas that now adorns my wall. Don’t fret; if you don’t have a Cricut or similar machine, I also included a printable file.
I enjoy making custom art for our home. I can purchase the canvases fairly cheap, and I can easily design text using Canva or Photoshop. This 16×20 canvas cost less than $5 to make, and I think it’s a beautiful addition to our home. The neutral colors make it suitable to hang year round.
I used gold as the accent color in the canvas. I made the accent color green in the printable because you can’t print a pretty gold (sorry folks). You can right-click to save the png file or click on the image to access the pdf version.
I’m going to also include the separated png files, in case you want to cut the image. You can download those here and here. You will have to recenter the script on the canvas because I won’t waste an entire sheet of vinyl just to have it placed already.
If you want a little more St. Patrick’s Day inspiration check out these posts from our St. Patrick’s Day blog hop:
- Holly Jolly Holidays How to Catch a Leprechaun.
- My Little Me Shamrock Craft
- Glitter ‘N’ Spice Rainbow in a Jar
- Dad’s Blueberry Muffins Celtic Knot Cookies
- Designs by Mamta Shamrock/Clover Free Crochet Pattern
- Homemade by Jade Lemon Glazed Krispie Treats
- Chaos Is Bliss Grasshopper Brownie Bites
- Chrissy Is Blogging St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
- ToBeThode Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes
Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Until we meet again…