This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s game day again! Tournament season keeps us busy cheering on our favorite team. I may have time for more elaborate dinners later, but I want to be able to watch the game with my family. I grabbed some Delimex Taquitos and Rolled Tacos from our local Walmart because they are a game day favorite in our household. I decided that instead of serving them with your typical dipping sauces, I would bake them into a casserole. Paired with a salad, this Ranch Taquito Casserole makes a flavorful, family-friendly dinner. You could even use Delimex Rolled Tacos if you prefer them to Taquitos. Garnish them with a few lime wedges and cilantro, and you’re ready to watch the game. If you want to score a deal check out this coupon for $1 off on any TWO (2) Delimex® Frozen Taquito products (Excluding Fruit Taquito Products) at Walmart. The coupon would help make this simple dinner even less expensive.
This recipe doesn’t require lots of ingredients or time. You basically need a 9×9 baking pan, some non-stick cooking spray, ranch seasoning, canned tomatoes or salsa, cream of chicken soup, shredded cheese, sour cream, and Delimex® Taquitos or Rolled Tacos. It takes less than 30 minutes to prep and bake. It is kind of like a chimichanga, but a little different. Look at this creamy goodness…
- 1 box Delimex® Taquitos or Rolled Tacos
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- ½ cup salsa or diced canned tomatoes
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- optional lime wedges or cilantro to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Coat 9x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Line pan with taquitos or rolled tacos
- Mix sour cream, ranch seasoning, and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl
- Place half mixture over taquitos
- Spread salsa or tomatoes over mixture
- Top with remaining taquitos and cover with remaining mixture
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove foil and top with shredded cheese
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly
I found the Delimex® Taquitos, Rolled Tacos, and Tamales in the cooler section near the meat department of my local Walmart. They have a large variety of flavors to choose from. Our favorites are any with chicken. Here is my final reminder that there is a coupon available for Delimex® Taquitos – just click the image below to be taken to the link.
Do you have plans to watch any of the games tonight?