This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
We are a busy family. It isn’t easy to eat a proper diet, get enough exercise, or the recommended amount of sleep every day. That’s why today I’m discussing ways to support a healthy immune system, including using a supplement to help provide immune support. A supplement like glutathione liposomal is one to be considered to help the immune system. Find what works best for you and keep it going, consistency is key to helping your body manage and heal.
I have a preschooler and he loves to get into everything. Between preschool, basketball, piano lessons, and living on a farm we stay busy. With my busy lifestyle, I try desperately to support my immune system, so I can stay my healthy best.
- Get enough sleep. Rest is important to a healthy immune system.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Eat recommended daily allowances of fruits, vegetables, grains, and proteins including fat and calorie amounts
- Follow guidelines for water intake and stay hydrated.
- Exercise regularly
- Try to participate in relaxing activities to alleviate stress.
- Beet Root has lots of immune boosting properties.
- Visit your healthcare provider regularly and follow their guidance for vaccine recommendations, weight management, alcohol consumption and smoking cessation.
- A full body detox through an Ionic Cleanse could help boost the immune system. Looking at this foot detox color chart could help people get a better understanding of the various colours mean (that the water changes to), depending on what’s been cleansed.
I also take vitamin supplements to help fulfill my dietary requirements. In the winter months when fresh produce isn’t readily available, I don’t eat the recommended allowances of fruits and vegetables. I take a Vitamin C supplement called Ester-C®. One serving daily of 1000 mg of Ester-C® delivers 24-hour immune support 365 days a year.* It is non-acidic so it doesn’t upset my stomach like other Vitamin C rich products can. It helps support my immune system, and helps to maintain healthy skin and gums. If you are thinking about taking a vitamin supplement, but experience difficulty swallowing pills, you might want to learn more about liquid multivitamins at tropicaloasis.com.
Do you already follow these guidelines to support your immune system? What do you routinely do so you stay your healthy best?