This post is sponsored by Birds Eye®, however all opinions are entirely my own.
I’m not a fan of just plain broccoli and cheese; it wasn’t until a family member made a broccoli and cheese casserole that I fell in love. This Ranch Broccoli and Cheese Casserole has a fun twist; I used Birds Eye® Ranch Broccoli and cheese crackers instead of plain versions.
The Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Flavor Full Ranch Broccoli makes it quicker and easier to prep this dish. You just prepare the bag according to the bag instructions before mixing the ingredients together. I love the flavor that the Birds Eye® Ranch Broccoli adds to the dish.
- 1½ cups crushed cheese crackers
- 1 package Birdseye® Ranch Broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced bacon or real bacon bits (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1½ tablespoons melted butter
- Steam broccoli according to package instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix ½ cup crushed cheese crackers, broccoli, soup, cheese, bacon, and egg in a bowl until well combined
- Pour into a 9x9 baking dish (I used a small oval)
- Combine remaining crushed crackers with the melted butter and sprinkle on top of casserole
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
This is a great way to get a picky child (or adult) to consume some veggies. Gabe isn’t a fan of cooked broccoli, but he ate it when I snuck it into his diet in this delicious casserole. If you want to serve a larger crowd, just double the recipe. It would be great for a summer cookout or pot luck.
Do you have trouble getting your household to eat their veggies?
Birds Eye® new products: Steamfresh® Flavor Full and Steamfresh® Protein Blends – in 8 varieties!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Birds Eye® . The opinions and text are all mine.