“I participated in an Ambassador Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
I love just about anything coffee-flavored. I’ve written before that I associate certain memories with tastes and smells, and the fragrance of coffee evokes a happy feeling, it makes me want to join a coffee club so I can get my fix hot and cold! My grandmother whom I refer to as Maw, has a cup (or two) of coffee every morning. When I was a little girl, I would beg her for a cup of coffee. I don’t think I liked the taste, I just wanted to drink whatever she was drinking.
buy cipro online nouvita.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/cipro.html no prescription
She showed me How to make the perfect cup of coffee (for the age I was anyway) – She would pour me a coffee mug of milk, and put a few drops of coffee in it. I don’t condone or advise giving a child coffee, but this is a cherished memory for me.
buy amitriptyline online nouvita.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/amitriptyline.html no prescription
I would happily sit in her lap and drink my “coffee”. The amount of coffee in my mug, and my love of coffee grew over the years. Coffee is generally my drink of choice, and it isn’t uncommon that I’ll enjoy a cup or two with milk throughout the day. Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk tastes great, and it helps provide an afternoon pick me up. Today I’m sharing five recipe ideas I decided to try using Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk.
buy augmentin online nouvita.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/augmentin.html no prescription
Like everything else, coffee has branched out in all aspects. When I was a child, you simply had your coffee staples like black or a flat white. Today, there is a wealth of products in the coffee genre from syrups to flavored coffee, to milk frothers. There has also been a new wave of how you can take your coffee, like this ice coffee recipe. You can even order a dry cappuccino! What is dry cappuccino? – Allblogthings covers it.
I love these single serve Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk containers. They’re easy to store and carry. Gabe is playing soccer, football, and in the children’s theater this fall. We’re always on the go, and these handy drinks can go with me.
When I’m not on the go, I have found that these make fun additions to several recipes. Here are 5 great ways to enjoy Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk other than just drinking it straight.
- Like tiramisu but find the espresso a little overpowering? You can make your own version of tiramisu by dipping lady fingers into Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk instead of espresso. You may also want to consider other options, like Macchiato vs. Espresso – What is the better Choice? Still, when it comes to this option, the coffee flavor isn’t as bold, but it’s still delicious. The milder version might even be palatable for non-coffee drinkers.
- Add Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk to your favorite milkshake recipe in lieu of milk. Just add some ice cream, crushed ice, and Gevalia Iced Coffee in a blender, and whirl away.
- Substitute Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk for the water required in a brownie mix. It’s a delicious surprise to spice up a boring brownie.
- Freeze it into fun flavored iced cubes.
- Fresh out of cake icing? You can mix it with confectioner’s sugar to make a coffee flavored glaze for cakes or brownies.
Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk is available in three delicious flavors and two sizes:
They’re a good source of calcium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E, and provide 9 grams of protein per single serve carton.
Do you enjoy coffee flavored treats? Do you have any fun coffee flavored recipe ideas to share? I’d love to hear them.