This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySoundStyle #CollectiveBias
As a parent, I’ve slowly perfected the game of hurry up and wait. In the morning, I’m rushing to get Gabe ready for school and then we’re waiting on the bus to come. In the afternoon, we’re waiting in the pick-up line. We rush get ready for sports and theater practice, and we wait again. Parenting gets hectic, specially when children are involved in extracurricular activities. What do you do to relax when you’re always on the go? I like to listen to music, but using headphones isn’t always practical. I found the Infinity One Portable Speaker that allows me to take my tunes on the go with premium sound quality and enough volume so that my friends and family can enjoy my playlist too. Interested in winning your own Infinity One Portable Speaker? Make sure you check out the giveaway widget at the bottom of this post.
Do you like mellow and relaxing music or do you prefer a little more upbeat tempo? Personally, I prefer a mixture of both. Don’t assume that my southern heritage influences my taste in music either, I’m not a huge fan of country music. You’ll probably find my playlist in the very least, amusing. Warning not all lyrics are PG.
- Fight Song- Rachel Platten
- See You Again- Whiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth (this song reminds me of my late brother)
- Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- Airplanes- B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams
- Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band
- I Run To You- Lady Antebellum
- Pitbull- Fireball
- Anything Goes- Florida Georgia Line
- High By The Beach- Lana del Ray
- Centuries- Fall Out Boy
- Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
- Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
- But It’s Better If You Do- Panic At The Disco
- One Hell Of An Amen- Brantley Gilbert
- Black Magic- Little Mix
- Something In The Water- Carrie Underwood
- Fancy- Reba McIntire
- Will You Marry Me- Jason Derulo
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper (because what mom doesn’t want to have fun?)
- How Deep Is Your Love- Sean Paul featuring Kelly Rowland
There’s a little something for everyone and every mood on that playlist.
Maybe you’re wondering why you would want to invest in a portable speaker, similar to the aiwa exos 9, versus just using your phone, tablet, or headphones? The sound quality on the Infinity One Portable Speaker is amazing. We can take it just about anywhere, and I can share my love of music. I’m also not distracted by headphones that can keep me from hearing someone call my name. I can relocated my speaker around the house as I need or want to. I even noticed that Jeremy had “borrowed” it to take out to his garage. I might have to put one on his gift list, so we don’t fight over this one; we fight over bluetooth/playlist control.
Head over and take the Infinity Sound Profile, and find out what your personal sound style is. My sound style was Barrier Breaker, what was your style?
The Infinity One Personal Speaker is available for purchase online here.
Are you ready to try my Busy Mom Playlist? Want to win 1 of 55 Infinity One Portable Speakers? Enter for your chance to win in the widget below.
What are you listening to? Have any great playlist suggestions to share with me?