This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MixInMonsterMash#CollectiveBias
It’s time for Halloween planning! I’ll reiterate my excitement since my words might not truly convey how excited I am. I really enjoy Halloween, but not for the typical spooky reasons. I love to see how children are dressed for Halloween. My five year old has been a lion, a pirate, Clark Kent, a Minion, Mario, and Luke Skywalker (twice). He likes to choose costumes from his favorite characters and I try to make his choices a reality. We have fun choosing costumes together, and decorating for Halloween. He also loves to help in the kitchen, and we prepare Halloween themed goodies for his classmates, friends, and teammates. This year I created some fun Ghoulish Halloween Pudding Cups using Snack Pack Pudding Cups.
Gabe and I really enjoy putting these Ghoulish Halloween Pudding Cups together. Here is a list of supplies you’ll need:
- Cupcakes or muffins prepared according to directions and without wrappers
- Snack Pack Pudding Cups in desired flavors
- 2 cups of frosting
- Regular size marshmallows
- Candy eyes
- Candy Corn
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
You’ll also need a pair of kitchen shears to cut the candy corn and marshmallows, a knife does not work well.
- Cover the tops of the cupcakes/muffins with frosting
- Dip the top of the cupcake/muffin in coconut
- Place bottom of cupcake/muffin in the top of the pudding container
- Cut marshmallows to create ears and cut candy corn to desired length for teeth
- Place the candy eyes and candy corn in desired locations
- Dip bottom/sides of marshmallow slices in frosting and press on to help secure
- Enjoy with a spoon!
*Posting the eyes, ears, and candy corn in various positions give the ghouls a different look.
Gabe giggled the entire time we were making these. They’re a great cooking project to get little hands in the kitchen, and Snack Pack Pudding Cups contain as much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
I picked up my Snack Packs at our local Meijer. They had a large selection of flavors, and I got a great deal using an Meijer mPerks coupon. You can save $1 when you buy 4 Snack Packs from now until Oct 1 when you’re enrolled in mPerks and redeem your coupon. For my readers in Indiana, they’re having Snack Pack demos at several stores including the Washington St. and Pike Plaza Meijer store locations.
You can check out more Snack Pack Pudding Cup mix-in ideas by following them on these two social channels:
Do you normally decorate, dress-up, or make snacks for Halloween? I’d love to hear some fresh ideas, and make sure you check out the Meijers mPerks program to help you save on your Halloween baking, decorating, and costume needs.