This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #12DaysofPancakes#CollectiveBias
My family loves pancakes, but I’m not a fan of standing up for half an hour frying all of them; unless I use a griddle, half of the pancakes are cold before the final batch is done. I love a one skillet pancake because it’s simple to make, and requires no frying. I can mix up one up, pour it into a hot skillet, and bake it in the oven. My recipe has a slightly different taste and texture than your typical pancake. The addition of the beaten eggs will give them a fluffier construction. I also use Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix to make this recipe even quicker and easier.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ¾ cup whole millk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Allow well-seasoned or greased cast iron skillet to heat in the oven
- Beat eggs until very frothy with a mixer
- In a separate bowl combine pancake mix, vanilla extract, and milk
- Mix well
- Fold in the eggs
- Add butter to the heated skillet
- Swirl it in the skillet until melted
- Pour batter into the skillet
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with butter and Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
When I can make meal preparation faster, I get to spend more time with the people I love. You can even double the recipe and bake two simultaneously to feed a larger crowd.
I found all of my ingredients at my local Walmart. Aunt Jemima has several products to choose from including Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Mix, Aunt Jemima Original Complete Mix, Aunt Jemima Original Mix, and Aunt Jemima Original Syrup.
What’s some of your favorite quick breakfast recipes?