We’ve had unusually warm temps for this time of year. It was in the 70’s on Saturday, and we had made plans to enjoy the weather while it lasted. Dollywood will close for the season in just a week or two, and we thought it would be fun to make use of our season passes (as did most of the other area visitors) one last time. It’s not quite a 3 hour trip from here to Pigeon Forge, so we frequent the area a few times a year. Jeremy and I decided my son would love to have my grandmother join us. While searching for hotels online, I remembered that Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort had opened earlier in the summer. We hadn’t had a chance to check it out or stay there, so we decided to book there on a whim. If you’ve stayed in any of the hotels in the area, many have the same decor and atmosphere; we were pleasantly surprised that Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is markedly different from many of the hotels in the area. Simply, the hotel has a touch of elegance that’s missing in the typical hotel on the strip, and you know it before you even pull into the entrance. Here’s our list of the top 5 reasons to stay at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort.
As you pull up the sloping drive, the first clue that this resort is different is the gorgeous fountain in front. The lobby is inviting, and on-site restaurants and shops set this hotel apart in a class of its own. The rooms themselves offer something for every need, and the resort was designed with families in mind. Family suites are equipped with bunk beds–a real hit with Gabe. But the best part? Convenient door-to-gate shuttle service to Dollywood and free timesaver passes at the park for registered guests in the room for the duration of the stay. The resort was decked out in grand style for the holidays with special events daily for guests including hot apple cider and storytelling. buy nootropil online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/nootropil.html no prescription
1. Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is a great value for the price. We have stayed at several other area hotels in the same price range that were not nearly as nice. Many of the hotels in the area have rustic decor and a very different atmosphere. The decor at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is what I would call woodlands luxury. The faux wood tile flooring throughout much of the hotel is gorgeous. There are photos of Dolly Parton scattered throughout the resort. Unless you really want to leave the property, you don’t have to. Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort has a playground, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, fire pits, restaurant, shop, and small commissary just to name a few of the amenities. buy norvasc online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/norvasc.html no prescription
2. Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is very conveniently located. It can be easily accessed through a backroad near the Tanger Outlets in Seiverville. You have less traffic to deal with getting through Seiverville and into Pigeon Forge.
3. If you’re visiting Dollywood during your stay in Smoky Mountains, staying at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort can keep you from waiting in long lines at the park. Every registered guest at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort receives a QBot, a device that significantly reduces wait times for guests. You can preselect show times and skip ahead in lines for some of Dollywood’s most popular rides. We were seated on every ride we selected in under 10 minutes from our scheduled time. buy prednisone online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/prednisone.html no prescription
4. Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort has family friendly rooms. Do you need to share a room with your children without physically sharing a room? The layouts available in some of the guest rooms have separate sleeping quarters for children (or other adults). When you walked into our guest room there were bunk beds and a television to your left, a small hallway with a double vanity, shower, and toilet, and a king bed in a separate room with a door.
My son was fascinated by the bunk beds, but ultimately chose to sleep with my grandmother.
5. You’ll also receive complimentary transportation over to Dollywood from the resort which will save you money on parking if you aren’t a Gold Pass holder. You won’t have to wait on the trolley shuttles in the parking lot or the long lines at the stops during peak hours. You can get into and out of the park quicker than self-parking. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes in front of the resort, and picks up/drops off at a separate entrance at Dollywood.
I wish we had more time to explore the resort, and we’re looking forward to returning soon. Gabe spiked a fever during the middle of the night (I failed to pack Tylenol, so we made a middle of the night drugstore run) and we had to cut our visit short.
Here are a few more photos from around the property and you can check out the daily schedule of holiday resort events here.
Have you ever visited the Smoky Mountains or Dollywood? If so, where do you stay when you visit the area? Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is definitely worth checking out.