This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #Walmart #CollectiveBias
One of my son’s favorite snacks is Goldfish® crackers. He really enjoys helping me cook, and I love spending time with him in the kitchen. He and I created a Goldfish Crackers Chicken Broccoli and Cheese Casserole. It incorporates a few of his favorite foods such as chicken, cheese, and Goldfish® crackers, and is simple enough that he can help me make it.
Do you let your kids help in the kitchen? Gabe just turned 6, and helping me cook is one of his favorite pastimes.
buy flagyl online jersey-hemp.com/wp-content/languages/new/online/flagyl.html no prescription
He helps to sort and identify measuring cups, and he’s great at stirring things up. He was super excited to help me with this recipe for Goldfish Crackers Chicken Broccoli and Cheese Casserole. buy plavix online https://cpff.ca/wp-content/languages/new/plavix.html no prescription
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup Goldfish crackers
- 10.5 ounce can low sodium Cream of Chicken soup
- 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli and cheese
- Topping Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Goldfish crackers
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease a medium casserole dish
- Combine chicken, crackers, soup and broccoli and cheese in a large bowl. Stir until ingredients are distributed evenly.buy vibramycin online jersey-hemp.com/wp-content/languages/new/online/vibramycin.html no prescription Pour into casserole dish.
- Mix remaining crackers, shredded cheese, and melted butter in a small box.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes
- Allow casserole to cool before serving.
Tasks that my son helped me with included measuring the ingredients, stirring up the mixtures, and sprinkling on the topping. He and I also talked about the importance of frequent hand washing and oven safety. I did have to make sure that he wasn’t eating my Goldfish crackers directly from the measuring cups.
Gabe enjoys the taste of Goldfish crackers, but he loves the fun shape. They’re a playful snack that he enjoys.
We purchased the Goldfish crackers and other ingredients at our local Walmart. They make good snack options for kids and adults. The bulk packages make it easy to purchase enough to share.
buy augmentin online jersey-hemp.com/wp-content/languages/new/online/augmentin.html no prescription
I’ll put a few in zipper bags to throw in his backpack or to take to sports practices.