This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarnationSweepstakes #BetterBreakfast #CollectiveBias
Have you ever microwaved oatmeal in a rush only to get in such a hurry that you forget it in the microwave? Mornings can be hectic and it’s easy to skip breakfast if you’re in a rush. What if you could have something as hearty as oatmeal without the morning prep? My recipe for Vanilla Chia Seed Overnight Oats is mixed up the night before and refrigerated overnight, so it’s ready to grab and go in the morning. It’s made with French Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder, chia seeds, rolled oats, and skim milk. The Carnation Breakfast Essentials® add a boost of protein, vitamins, and minerals. You can have a nutritious breakfast, even if you’re in a rush.
I’m a habitual breakfast skipper. I’ll often make breakfast for my son, and forget to eat my own. Who wants cold eggs and soggy toast? I often have morning deadlines, and I’m always in a rush to get him off to school. I have a bad habit of just having a cup or two of coffee in the morning, and I’m always starving by lunch time.
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder and milk.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add rolled coats and chia seeds.
- Mix well.
- Store in an airtight container overnight
The Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder lightly sweetens the the oats while adding vanilla flavor, protein, vitamins, and minerals. It’s a breakfast that the entire family can enjoy.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials® are also available in Ready-To-Drink Bottles. They’re great when you’re on the go.
Why not challenge yourself to enjoy a nutritious breakfast everyday for 7 days? You can sign up to participate in the Carnation Breakfast Challenge. You can compete in daily breakfast competitions and challenges for the chance to win prizes.
I’m getting married in May, and I want to get in better shape for my wedding. I know that skipping breakfast causes me to overeat throughout the day. I’m participating in the Carnation Breakfast Challenge to encourage myself to be more mindful of when and what I eat.
Ready to get started? Follow these easy steps
1. Sign up at CarnationBreakfastChallenge.com.
2. Complete a simple yet fun breakfast mission for a chance to win. New prizes revealed every day!
3. Come back any day in February to complete missions and see new prizes. The prizes range from a Fitbit to a GoPro and other awesome stuff!
4. Head to your favorite store to purchase a Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Nutritional Product and upload your receipt for five extra entries per day.
I found Carnation Breakfast Essentials® at my local Kroger in the same aisle as other breakfast items.
What do you normally have for breakfast? Have you ever tried an overnight oats recipe? Check out my recipe for Vanilla Chia Seed Overnight Oats and join the Carnation Breakfast Challenge?