“This post was sponsored by Hello Happy. Hello HERSHEY’S. as part of an Ambassador Activation for Influence Central.”
Have you ever wanted a bite of something sweet but you don’t want to make an entire batch of cookies, cupcakes, or brownies? One of my favorite treats is a HERSHEY’S Special Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds or delicious s’mores made with HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, graham crackers, and marshmallows. If I’m in the mood for a little more than my regular s’mores, we make this Grilled S’mores Sandwich with Strawberry Jam. I use our recipe for homemade freezer jam and it adds a fun fruity twisty to the Grilled S’mores Sandwich. Sharing a Grilled S’mores Sandwich is one of our #HelloHappy moments, because we’re sharing a treat that we both enjoy.
My mom said that my love of chocolate began in utero. She said when she was pregnant, she wanted two things a HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds and milk. It’s no coincidence that it’s still a favorite treat of mine today.
My son really enjoys HERSHEY’S Spreads. I enjoys spreading in on bread with peanut butter or jam, and occasionally bananas. I often swirl it through banana bread. It’s also perfectly acceptable to eat it directly off a spoon. This recipe for a Grilled S’mores Sandwich with Strawberry Jam uses HERSHEY’S Spreads instead of the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar.
- 2 slices bread
- Butter or margarine
- 3 large marshmallows cut in half
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Spread Chocolate
- optional crushed graham crackers
- Preheat a medium size skillet over medium-low heat
- Coat outside of bread in butter or margarine
- Spread the inside of one slice with HERSHEY'S Spread
- Spread the inside of opposite slice with strawberry jam
- Place bread slice with chocolate side up in the pan
- Top with sliced marshmallows
- Place second bread slice, jam side down on top.
- Cook until each side is golden brown and marshmallows are melted.
- Optionally you can roll the buttered sandwich in graham cracker crumbs before toasting
I like to enjoy my half with a glass of cold milk, but my son prefers a few drops of HERSHEY’S Syrup in his glass.
April 28th was Take Your Kids To Work Day, and sharing a sandwich was a great way to enjoy a “Hello Happy Moment” together. The day was meant to allow children to experience a day at work with their parents, and for parents to show of their career to their children. It’s meant to inspire children to pursue their own dreams and careers.
Would you like to win a HERSHEY’S Prize Pack to help you share a “Hello Happy Moment” with your family? HERSHEY’S products are a great way to made an ordinary day, a little more special and to share a moment with your friends and family.
Prize pack can include:
- HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup
- HERSHEY’S Spreads in Chocolate
- HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- HERHSEY’S KISSES
- HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
- HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars
- Bag of Marshmallows
- Box of Graham Crackers
Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central.
Do you have a favorite treat that you share during a #HelloHappy Moment?