Summer Movie Night Suggestions: With & Without Kids
This Summer Movie Night Suggestions Post and shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
On the farm, summers are often busier than during the school year. Gabe has a few summer day camp programs, and Jeremy and I have a long to-do list. There’s also gardening and lawn work that has to be done. After a long day of camp or work, we like to relax and enjoy a movie night. We all enjoy watching movies and we like to do it as often as possible. Our friend recently got some Home Cinema Specialists in London to install a home cinema. She uses it all the time and I’m beginning to think we should get one here too! They got lots of advice about it and had it custom built within their home, so it looks amazing! They’ve given us a bit of advice just in case we do decide to take on getting a home cinema such as “How to pick the right subwoofer” and “How to get good acoustics for your home cinema”. Jeremy and I often have long debates about what to watch, and on occasion, we struggle to find a movie that both of us will agree to watch. I’m sharing some summer movie night suggestions including one list that can be watched with kids and the other watched without. I’m also sharing how we get one free VUDU move rental (up to $7) per month with my current phone plan.
Watching a movie is a great way to relax and unwind after a busy day; selecting a movie isn’t always relaxing, especially when you’re trying to find a film for the whole family. This can be difficult as you want to find a film that is suitable for the kids, whilst also being entertaining for adults. This is where Disney Pixar films can be suitable. Many families love Pixar films as they seem to be ideal for family movie nights.
buy stromectol online langleyrx.com no prescription
However, there are so many of those films to pick between. One easy way to pick is by finding the most popular film. For example, I’ve heard that a recent survey found 17 states choosing UP as their favorite movie, so it might be worth watching that one if you haven’t already seen it! If that many people are choosing it as their favorite, it must be a good movie. Pixar is always a good idea for families.
buy singulair online langleyrx.com no prescription
However, what about films to watch for adults? If you’re unsure what to watch, here are 5 recommendations on two separate lists for summer movie nights; one list for when you’re watching as an entire family and the other for when you’re snuggled on the couch with your significant other or adult friends. If you can’t find these suggestuions or any other movies you might want to watch using your desired streaming platform, it might be worthwhile looking at using something like a Pirate Bay proxy or likewise proxies that can enable you to unblock location restrictions on various streaming sites. This way you and your family can have a bigger selection of things to watch together!
buy alphagan online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/alphagan.html no prescription
Summer movie night suggestions for a family movie night:
- Finding Nemo– Disney just released Finding Dory in theaters, and I suggestion giving your family a refresher course before hitting theaters to watch the sequel. It’s a heartwarming tale of the bond between a parent and child, and father who won’t give up looking for his son Nemo.
- Zootopia- It’s the newest Disney film available to rent. When we watched it in theaters,and I was as engrossed in the plot as my son was. Rookie cop Judy haphazardly partners with sly Nick to help solve a series of crimes in the all animal world of Zootopia.
- The Peanuts Movie– No matter how many times my family watches The Peanuts Movie, it never gets old. You can reminisce about some your favorite childhood characters such as Snoopy, Charlie, and Lucy, all while sharing the joy with your own children.
- Swiss Family Robinson– It’s a classic movie based upon the novel of the same name. Shipwrecked on an uninhabited tropical island, the Swiss Family Robinson overcomes the challenges of a harsh natural environment, pirates, and isolation. They build and live in a super cool treehouse, that I’m slightly envious of.
- The Wizard of Oz– Take a stroll down the yellow brick road with Dorothy, Lion, Scarecrow, Toto, Tin Man, and the Wizard of Oz. This is a favorite in our household.
buy amaryl online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/amaryl.html no prescription
Summer movie night suggestions for adults:
- Dirty Dancing- You can fall in love with Baby and Johnny all over again as they spark a summer romance at a Catskill Family Resort.
- Forrest Gump– Tom Hanks stars as Forrest Gump in this classic film. It’s story about a budding romance between Forrest and Jenny, and an occasionally skewed history lesson about the latter part of the 20th century.
- American Wedding– A sequel to the humorous but slightly raunchy American Pie, American Wedding is equally funny. Jim and Michelle are finally getting married, but not without the help of their loving but completely misguided friends. A cute story line with loads of smutty laughs.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Meet the latest Star Wars heroine Rey, as she tries to find Luke Skywalker with the help of the Resistance. You’ll see many familiar faces including Leia, Chewbacca, R2D2, Han Solo, C-3PO.
- How to Be Single– Rebel Wilson doesn’t disappoint in her latest film. A group of girlfriends try to navigate single life in New York City.
buy amoxicillin online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/amoxicillin.html no prescription
My business phone plan is through Walmart Family Mobile and they recently added a fun new incentive to Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan. You get unlimited talk, text, and data which includes 10GB of 4G LTE data and one free VUDU movie rental (up to a $7) for $49.88 per month. You don’t have to commit long-term contracts or worry with overage charges when on the Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan.
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/3edbv or your local Walmart for current pricing.
The data allows me to browse the internet or pick out our next movie on my phone, without stressing over how much data I’ve used. This especially helpful when you have a child that you’re constantly dropping off and picking up, and you need something to help pass time while you wait. I stream our free movie at home using our ROKU(R), but you can stream VUDU through a Smart TV, Chromecast(R), VUDU Spark(TM), or other compatible device connected to your television.
To sign up for Walmart Family Mobile you’ll need to buy the phone of your choice and the Starter Kit. It’s now on Rollback for $19.88. I recently purchased a new phone on Rollback, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for $79.92. It was on Rollback from $99.92.
My son’s school has a summer reading program with incentives. I downloaded the reading app that they use and logged him in so that he can work on his summer reading hours while we wait; again, without the stress of worrying how much data he’s using. He can also use 5MP camera and he’s been known to leave me a selfie or two.
Do you have any Summer Movie Night Suggestions? I’d love to know what you’re watching.
Check out current offers available from Walmart Family Mobile to help you save on your cell phone bill. They have a large selection of phones available for purchase, it’s only $19.88 to get your phone started, and you can receive a free VUDU movie rental when you sign up for the Plus plan.
buy synthroid online langleyrx.com no prescription
10 comments on “Summer Movie Night Suggestions: With & Without Kids”
Great lists! It’s always nice to do a movie night for everyone and date night, too!
Say, you got a nice article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
Appreciate you sharing, great article post. Want more.
Very informative post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Thanks so much for the blog.Really looking forward to read more.
A big thank you for your article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
I loved your blog article.Much thanks again. Great.
I loved your article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Awesome blog post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Thank you for your blog post. Will read on…
Comments are closed.