This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are entirely my own.
We love to try new cereals, especially when they’re from brands that we trust. I was placed on a restricted gluten-free diet by my doctor for 6 weeks earlier in my pregnancy. It was tough to suddenly transition to gluten-free diet, but I was elated to discover that many cereals from Post are gluten-free. Some of our old favorites such as Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles allowed me to enjoy breakfast, and I was excited to try their newest addition, Cinnamon Pebbles. They’re delicious with just milk, but they can be fun to cook with too. I’m sharing 5 ways to eat Cinnamon Pebbles (other than with milk).
Cinnamon Pebbles French Toast
- The texture and flavor of the cereal adds a nice crunch to traditional French Toast recipe. You’ll coat your toast with your egg mixture, but before cooking you can roll the toast in whole or crushed cereal.
Cinnamon Pebbles Cake/Cupcakes
- Fold in two cups of Cinnamon Pebbles cereal to a white, yellow or spice cake mix before baking. I’ve found that this pairs best with cream cheese frosting. You can sprinkle cereal on top of the icing for an added bit of crunch.
Cinnamon Pebbles Marshmallow Treats
- One of the tastiest ideas on this list is Cinnamon Pebbles Marshmallows Treats. You’ll just substitute Cinnamon Pebbles cereal for the crispy rice cereal from this recipe. You could even dip the treats in white chocolate, just like the recipe that I shared.
buy benicar online https://buywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/benicar.html no prescription
Cinnamon Pebbles Pie Crust
- Two years ago I used another Post cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats, to make a pie crust. You can substitute any Pebbles cereal for Honey Bunches of Oats in this recipe. I would suggest using a no-bake cheesecake or vanilla pudding as a filling, I think either would complement the pie crust flavor.
Cinnamon Pebbles Ice Cream Topping
- Our household probably eats as much ice cream as cereal. I can personally attest to the tastiness of using Cinnamon Pebbles cereal to top your sundae. My favorite combination is vanilla ice cream topped with caramel syrup, whipped cream and dry cereal. It cereal adds just a bit of crunch.
buy benzac online https://buywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/benzac.html no prescription
buy bimatoprost online https://buywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/bimatoprost.html no prescription
Have you seen Cinnamon Pebbles on the shelves of your local grocery store yet? They’re my new favorite from the Post Pebbles line. It’s a nice balance of cinnamon and sweet. Please let me know if you try out any of these recipes or if you have any ideas for recipes using Cinnamon Pebbles.