Prepping Meals On The Go: Rubbermaid Brilliance™
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid®.
I have a two month old daughter and a 7.5 year old son. He plays several sports and we’re always on the go. Did I mention the’s the size of an average 9 or 10 year old? While I was still pregnant, we would playfully tease him about eating more than me. He’s either eating or thinking about eating. I haven’t been able to work (blog) as much since my daughter was born and finances are much tighter. It’s really expensive to eat out constantly and there are very few healthy options on the average drive-thru menu. These new Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE™ Salad & Snack containers make it easy to prep meals and snacks. I’m sharing some meal prepping tips and giving you an opportunity to win a set of Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE containers at the end of this post.
My son loves salad. A salad at most fast food restaurants will cost between $5-7. If I bought my son a salad on game nights, I would be out an extra $20 every week. I can make the same salad for just a few dollars and I can make sure that it has lots of extra protein. Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Snack and Salad containers make it easy for me to pack all of us a delicious salad or snack, and you can separate items like dressing and toppings so they’re fresher.
Tips for prepping snacks and salads for a week:
- Slice up vegetables such as cucumbers, lettuce and carrots in large quantities and store in zipper bags. They can quickly and easily be added to salads or snacks.
- If you want to add protein to your salad but you worry about meat spoiling, consider adding nuts such as cashews, pecans or almonds.
- If you’re worried about getting tired of eating salads regularly, mix it up with alternating dressings and toppings so that you’re never bored.
- Need carbs? Boil pasta and lightly coat it in a mixture of water and olive oil while stored to help keep it fresh. Mix it into your favorite salad to add carbohydrates.
buy isofair online https://buyinfoblo.com/isofair.html no prescription
What makes Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE containers different from other containers?
- They’re BPA free, and dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
- The individual trays inside each main container are customizable. You can easily create compartments to separate items in your meal.
- Rubbermaid offers a 100% leak-proof guarantee (Not applicable to internal compartments created by inserts.).
- They’re made from a material that is stain-free and odor-free.
buy kamagra online https://buyinfoblo.com/kamagra.html no prescription
Ready to enter a giveaway?
Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE™ Snack and Salad Container Giveaway
I hope you’ll take a moment to enter the giveaway and share your best meal prep tip. buy lamisil online https://buyinfoblo.com/lamisil.html no prescription
4 comments on “Prepping Meals On The Go: Rubbermaid Brilliance™”
I plan ahead and wash, chop, and prepare most of your veggies for the week.
Im thankful for the blog post.Thanks Again. Awesome.
A round of applause for your post. Fantastic.
I really enjoy the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Comments are closed.