Oats N Honey Baked French Toast
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
I’m not sure how my mother managed having four kids; I know she had a lot of help from my grandparents and great grandparents, but there are days that I struggle to manage caring for two children. I used to have more time to prepare and cook meals before my daughter arrived, but my son was 7 and he didn’t require my constant attention. My daughter will be 6 months old at the end of the month; between breastfeeding, teething and sleep regression, I’m exhausted. I thought it would be fun to share an easy breakfast recipe that can be prepped ahead of time and baked in the oven. This Oats N Honey Baked French Toast uses ingredients that you can commonly find in your pantry (instead of specialty bread or cream), so you shouldn’t have to run out to the grocery store. I’m also explaining how this recipe can help you earn money for a local school.
Do you collect Box Tops? My soon-to-be 8 year-old looks for Box Tops on everything. His school routinely holds contests to see which class can gather the most Box Tops. We find them on lots of our favorite General Mills products such as:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack
- Mott’s Medleys® Fruit Snacks
- Nature Valley™ Oats N Honey Granola Bars
- Totino’s™ Combination Pizza Party Pack
- Annie’s™ Cheddar Bunnies
- Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™
- Old El Paso™ Taco Dinner Kit
We generally clip them off as soon as we open a box, so that they don’t accidentally get thrown away. I keep a plastic bag in the drawer to store them until he takes them to his class. A few other moms that I know put them into a canister for safe keeping. We’ve collected enough Box Tops that his classes throughout the years have won everything from ice cream to pizza parties. I think it’s a good way to start teaching your children about helping others and earning donations for their school.
buy cenforce online https://andnewonlineblo.com/cenforce.html no prescription
Right now there are a couple of Box Top bonus programs that can help you earn even more money for your school:
- Download the Box Tops for Education® Bonus App. It’s very simple to use. You can check for offers in the app, buy the required products, and scan your receipt. This allows you to earn bonus Box Tops, not just the ones found on the packaging.
- Currently, if you buy 5 participating items you can scan your receipt with the Box Tops Bonus App and earn $5 which is 50 Bonus Box Tops. This offer is available through 1/31/18.
It was so easy to earn extra money for my son’s school just by purchasing the products that I would regularly purchase (that’s almost a tongue twister). He is allowed to take a snack to school, so we already purchase several of the items from the list above for his school snacks.
buy cipro online https://andnewonlineblo.com/cipro.html no prescription
You can download the app in iTunes here or in Google Play here.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 slices of regular bread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bars crushed
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish
- Whip eggs, salt, milk and vanilla together until frothy
- Slice bread into triangles
- Arrange as pictured in the casserole dish
- Pour egg and milk mixture over the bread
- Spoon the cooled melted butter over the bread
- Sprinkle the crushed Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bars across the top
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Allow the mixture to soak into the bread for a least 20 minutes, but you can refrigerate overnight
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bake for 20 minutes covered
- Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm with syrup
This is what the Oats N Honey Baked French Toast casserole should look like before baking:
It’s the simplest recipe to mix up and you don’t have to stand over the stove frying multiple pieces of French Toast. Since every slice is ready at once, you might actually get to sit down and eat with your family. The Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bars adds just a touch of sweetness and a little bit of crunch.
While out shopping for the Nature Valley™ Oats N Honey Granola Bars, why not just download the app and pick up a few other items to help earn that extra $5? Even if you don’t have school age children, you can earn money for any school registered on the app. My son’s little school has earned over $10,000 since the Box Tops program began. You can find many of these products at your local Walmart.
buy clomid online https://andnewonlineblo.com/clomid.html no prescription
Please let me know if you try my Oats N Honey Baked French Toast recipe. I would love to know what you thought about it, or if you had any suggestions to update the recipe.
5 comments on “Oats N Honey Baked French Toast”
Good easy recipes!
Thank you! I try to keep them as simple as possible. I grew up in rural southeastern Kentucky. I watched my great grandmother and grandmother cook, and they had to make due with what they had in their kitchens.
buy cialis online overnight shipping
Can anyone able to recommend comprehensive Air Guns BUSINESS DATA? Thanks very much 😀
Is anyone here in a position to recommend PVC? Thanks xxx
Comments are closed.