So apparently people actually read my blog.. lol I was nominated for my first Liebster Award by Krista over at Rollin With the Fruit Punches. Thanks for the nomination Kristin. I hope everyone will head over and check her blog out.
Liebster means dearest in German. The Liebster award isn’t really a contest. It is a way of lesser known bloggers to honor other less known bloggers. The nominee will nominate 11 other bloggers, answer 11 random facts about themselves, answer 11 questions from their nominator, and create 11 questions for their nominees. So here we go!
11 Random Facts about Me
1. I love garden tomatoes and I could eat them like apples.
2. My son was named after the archangel Gabriel.
3. I might complain alot but I love my life as an Army wife.
4. I do alot of charity work because I want to set an example for my son
5. I am not always sure why anyone else is interested in reading what I write.
6. I started writing for Ask Miss A kinda by accident
7. I am not nearly as outgoing as people think I am.
8. I won the 4-H state forestry competition as a kid.
9. I love my southern accent
10. I love all things Tory Burch
11. I hate cats, well strongly dislike hate is a strong word.
11 Questions from Rollin With the Fruit Punches:
1. If you could have a super power for a day, what would it be?
If you knew how funny or appropriate this question is. My good friends from the United Nations Foundation Shot@Life campaign all claim to have super heroine alter egos. Mine is the Black Canary.
2. What is your guilty pleasure song?
Anything Pitbull 😉
3. What would your plan of action be if there was a zombie apocalypse?
Go to the nearest cupcake store and die happy 😉
4. What is your favorite cartoon character?
5. What does your blog name mean?
I paid homage to my southern roots and Bluegrass Belle was born
6. What inspired you to start a blog?
I needed an outlet to vent after my brothers murder and to deal with life.
7. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Scrub Island, British Virgin Island
8. What was the last good book you read?
The J.M. Barrie Ladies’ Swimming Society byBarbara J. Zitwer
9. Mention one of your obsessive compulsive habits(like not stepping on cracks, or always taking the stairs two at a time, or never sitting with your back to the room or door.)
I always sleep facing the door.
10. If you were give a million dollars to donate to a charity… which one would you choose and why?
The United Nations Foundation Shot@Life campaign to provide global vaccine access. I am a champion and advocate for Shot@Life. I believe every child deserves a shot at a healthy life.
11. Who was your childhood idol / hero?
Marilyn Monroe. Who doesn’t want to be a busty blonde when your a little girl?
11 Blog Nominations:
1. Roots and Wings Library
2. A Dose of Jules
3. My Mommy Reads
4.Pastry to Pediatrics
7.Lesser Known Feats of Awesomeness
8.Emily Does Stuff
10.This Running Moms Life
11.What does She Do All Day
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. What do you do for fun?
2. What do you hate to read on the internet?
3. Strangest comment anyone has left on a blog post or Facebook wall?
4. Most embarrassing moment?
5. Do you sing in the shower?
6. Do you have a charity you love?
7. Have you pledged your support for the Shot@Life campaign? 😉
8. What is your favorite Pet?
9. How many hours do you sleep at night?
10. How do you feel about cats?
11. What was the best day of your life?