Compensation was provided by ConAgra PAM via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of the sponsor.
Spring is here! This means that vacation, weddings, the beach, and strapless dress season is upon us. Everyone wants to look their best for all of those great photo opportunities. Many people, like myself, are struggling to lose weight gained during winter. One piece of that puzzle is to make healthier food choices.
buy veklury online pavg.net/wp-content/languages/new/where/veklury.html no prescription
I have my own wedding coming up in just a few months, and I certainly don’t feel my best. I’m trying to cut back on the calories and fat in my daily cooking. One of the easiest ways to do that is to cook with less fat.
Foods that are lower in fat content can stick to your pans during cooking, so I use PAM® cooking sprays when I am baking, grilling, and preparing my favorite dishes. My favorite is PAM® Coconut Oil Spray. Did you know it’s a gluten-free alternative to traditional coconut oil? Pam® Coconut Oil has zero calories and zero grams of fat per serving.
Today I’m sharing a recipe for Pecan Crusted Honey Lime Salmon with a Quinoa Salad that I prepared with the help of Pam® Coconut Oil Spray.
buy ivermectin online pavg.net/wp-content/languages/new/where/ivermectin.html no prescription
If you don’t have Pam® Coconut Oil Spray, you can also use one of the other Pam® cooking spray varieties.
buy neurontin online pavg.net/wp-content/languages/new/where/neurontin.html no prescription
This guilt-free dinner that requires very little preparation. The salmon has omega fatty acids, and the gluten-free quinoa is full of protein which leaves you feeling satisfied.
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 1 Lime, separated into zest and juice
- ¼ cup crushed pecans
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup brown rice
- ⅔ cup quinoa (rinsed multiple times)
- 2¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup diced pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- To prepare salmon:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray thoroughly with PAM®
- Mix honey and lime juice together
- Coat salmon in mixture
- Sprinkle lime zest and chili powder across the filets, and salt and pepper to taste
- Split pecans equally between salmon filets
- Tent salmon with aluminum foil
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of salmon filets.
- To prepare quinoa salad:
- Spray large pot lightly with PAM®
- Mix brown rice, quinoa, water, and salt in pot
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low and cover
- Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes
- Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes
- Rinse and drain
- While rice and quinoa is cooking, prepare dressing:
- Mix honey, mustard, and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl add quinoa, rice, pecans, cranberries, and toss in dressing to coat.
- Serve with salmon
This flavorful dish is loaded with protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants. It only takes about 40 minutes to prepare, and most of that time is boiling or baking.
After dinner cleanup is also a breeze with the use of PAM®. Salmon and other fish can easily stick to pans, wasting part of the fish and leaving an unsightly mess to clean up after dinner. With PAM®, the salmon easily peels away from the aluminum foil.
Leaving up to 99%* less residue, PAM® is your ally in the kitchen and allows you to save time during cooking prep and clean up.
* vs. leading cooking sprays (except olive oil), after spraying on glass bake ware, baking at 400°F for 30 min, cooling, and then washing in standard home dishwasher with detergent and repeating 4 times
Do you use PAM® in your daily cooking?