Today’s recipe is sponsored by Collective Bias Inc., and its advertiser REESE’S. All opinions are mine alone. #snacktalk #CollectiveBias.
We are a REESE’S loving family. It’s definitely my son’s candy of choice. When I was working on this recipe, he was stealing them off the countertop. I’m pretty sure he has a stash of REESE’S Miniatures now, or most likely a pile of wrappers, hidden somewhere. Several months ago I created this recipe for REESE’S Peanut Butter Mousse. Shortly after I created that recipe, I realized it would be great filling for a cake or even a pie. I hadn’t been able to get that idea out of my head, and when I heard about the REESE’S Snack Talk Challenge it inspired me to make my recipe a reality with this REESE’S Torte.
I love that this recipe is so easy to put together, and it’s loaded with REESE’S flavor. The filling is a creamy blend of fresh whipped cream, pudding, and REESE’S Spreads, coated in a chocolate ganache, and garnished with large chunks of REESE’S Miniatures. It will be a quick favorite of any REESE’S fan.
- 1 Chocolate Cake mix prepared according to directions, split between three 9 inch cake pans and baked (favorite recipe or from a box).
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box HERSHEY'S Pudding Mix
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20-25 REESE'S Miniatures unwrapped and lightly chopped
- Whip 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until stiff and pour into large bowl.
- Combine REESE'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread, pudding mix, and milk in a mixing bowl, beat until smooth.
- Fold REESE'S Spread mixture into whipped cream gently.
- Refrigerate mousse for 1 hour.
- Fill a large piping bag or zipper bag with mousse and snip off the end.
- Pipe a large circle close to the edge of the cake.
- Continue piping circles inside each other until top of cake is coated.
- Fill each layer and top in the same manner.buy nolvadex online drugeriemarket.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/britain/nolvadex.html no prescription
- Heat chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream over a double boiler or in the microwave.buy antabuse online drugeriemarket.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/britain/antabuse.html no prescription
- If using the microwave heat for short increments on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Chips and cream should be smooth and glossy.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly before pouring over cake.
- Top with chopped REESE'S Miniatures.
My family enjoyed this dessert during our post game celebration yesterday.
Do you have a game time REESE’S recipe to share? Why don’t you enter the Snack Talk Challenge? Your recipe could be featured on www.reesessnacktalk.com, CBS, and www.walmart.com. Walmart has special in store displays with information about the challenge and your favorite REESE’S products.
Make sure you tag your entries on Twitter to @ReesePBcups and use the hashtags #SnackTalk #ChallengeEntry on Twitter or Instagram.
Are you ready to enter the Snack Talk Challenge?
buy prednisone online drugeriemarket.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/britain/prednisone.html no prescription