LEGO® KidsFest announces tour stops for 2016 at new and returning markets
(Hartford, CT) LEGO KidsFest kicks off its eighth year on the road with new tour stops and a return to some popular markets.
New tour stops in 2016 include Charlotte, NC (Feb.
buy furosemide online mannadew.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/furosemide.html no prescription
19-21), Harrisburg, PA (April 8-10) and Kansas City, MO (May 13-15).
It’s been three years or more since LEGO KidsFest stopped in Louisville, KY (June 3-5), Milwaukee WI (Oct. 7-9), Houston, TX (Oct. 21-23) and Cleveland, OH (Nov. 4-6).
Covering more than three acres of space, the LEGO KidsFest extravaganza brings all of the hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experience together in an activity-filled event for all ages and builders of all skills.
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.
buy vibramycin online mannadew.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/vibramycin.html no prescription
Five sessions — all identical and 4½ half hours in length — are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
On tour since 2009, previous LEGO KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
Some of the activities at the shows include:
- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars™: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney™ Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-size Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail:purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
About the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK., Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials.
buy singulair online mannadew.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/uk/singulair.html no prescription
Guided by the company spirit: “Only the best is good enough”, the company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored at www.LEGO.com.
For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit http://www.LEGO.com/aboutus.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS and MIXELS are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group.The LEGO KidsFest is produced by BuzzEngine, a marketing and events organization. LEGO KidsFest was awarded Best Proprietary Event by Event Marketer Magazine in 2013.