Several years ago a good friend’s mother was going through chemotherapy; they were trying to give her a few more comfortable months with her family.
buy singulair online cpff.ca/wp-content/languages/new/canadaa/singulair.html no prescription
She was a tiny woman before she was diagnosed with cancer, but the treatments whittled her down to about 80 pounds.
buy ventolin online cpff.ca/wp-content/languages/new/canadaa/ventolin.html no prescription
I knew she loved strawberries and one week I decided to take her a homemade strawberry pie. My friend told me that she ate almost the entire pie, over a matter of days. As long as she was able to eat solid food, I tried to make her a pie every week. Now when I make this homemade strawberry pie recipe, I think of her. The only change that I’ve made to this recipe is the addition of a pretzel crust; she preferred a regular pie crust. You could also use a graham cracker crust too.
buy stromectol online cpff.ca/wp-content/languages/new/canadaa/stromectol.html no prescription
This homemade strawberry pie recipe is so much better than any store-bought pie filling that you’ll ever eat. The great thing about this recipe is that it can be made in a matter of minutes and easily stored in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it (or share).
You’ll need a few ingredients for the pretzel pie crust:
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels (I give mine a whirl in the blender)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup of melted butter or margarine
Pretzel pie crust directions:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Press in the bottom of a pie or casserole dish
- Bake for roughly 8 minutes
When I make this pie in a deep casserole dish as pictured above, I generally double the strawberry filling recipe.
- 3 pints of thoroughly washed and thinly sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 3 ounce package of strawberry gelatin
- In a small saucepan bring water to a boil
- Add in sugar and cornstarch
- Mix until completely dissolved
- Allow mixture to thicken
- Mix in strawberry gelatin and remove from heat
- Allow mixture to cool for 10 minutes before pouring over berries (this will help prevent them from cooking)
buy advair online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.net/advair.html no prescription
If you love strawberries as much as we do, here are a few other strawberry recipes that you might like:
- Blackberry Strawberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Mint Muffins
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Strawberry Shortcake
Two of our favorite recipes from that list is the Strawberry Freezer Jam (we make several batches every year) and the Strawberry Shortcake. buy zyprexa online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.net/zyprexa.html no prescription
What are your favorite strawberry recipes? I’d love to know what you’ve been cooking and what you think of the homemade strawberry pie recipe.